Sunday, December 2, 2012

high flow O2

Sara's making progress, back on feeds today and sleeping better. Her left lung is partially collapsed and she has fluid she needs to get rid of. She has a good cough so that helps clear her lungs. Hopefully she won't depend on the highflow oxygen to open up her lungs for too much longer. Her incisions are healing nicely, and she's not on pain meds unless she needs them. It's great to see her play dolls with Hailey and smile once in a while! She made some paper snowmen to decorate her room and she's been colouring too. Please pray that Sara can be weaned onto low flow oxygen soon. Thank you all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Lord above please touch this sweet child of yours with your Healing Hands!! Bless Joel ,karey and Hailey too, I pray!!!
Love and prayers for you all:) can't wait to see you!!
Zina

Joanie Buller said...

Always praying!!
Hoping your on the 4th floor when we come for Jace's Cath!

Jamie said...

As I asked the LORD for words to write here what came to mind immediately was these words from Third Day's song:
Your love, oh Lord
Reaches to the heavens
Your faithfulness stretches to the sky
Your righteousness is like the mighty mountains
Your justice flows like the ocean's tide
I will lift my voice
To worship You, my King
I will find my strength
In the shadow of your wings
JOY2U All!