Monday, November 14, 2011

Happy 6th Birthday Hailey!

Only a couple days late...

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Meeting with the Cardiologists

We met on Tuesday to talk about doing a Fontan surgery on Sara. They believe it's the right thing to do, and think it will bring her oxygen levels up and help her grow. It was good to talk to them, we're feeling much better about it now. They will keep monitoring her every couple months until the surgery, and her next appointment is Dec. 19th. We'll keep updating the blog, Sara's open heart surgery will be sometime before spring. The hardest part will be keeping her from getting sick. She can't have a cold or flu for at least a month before they will do surgery. Seeing as she gets sick very easily, this will be a challenge. Please pray that she will stay healthy!

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Surgery in the future

Sara's O2 Sats are too low, and our Cardiologists have decided to try another surgery to help bring it up. It will probably be the Fontan, but were still discussing it with them. We're not sure how soon they want to do the surgery, we'll keep you updated. Thanks for praying for Sara <3