Friday, August 24, 2012


Today has been a stable day for Sara. The doctors have tried to wean her off the Levitronix (heart pump) a number of times over the last week without any luck. So the next step will probably be surgery to implant the Berlin Heart, possibly on Sunday. This is a good option for her while waiting for a heart transplant. If all goes well after recovering, she'd be able to be on the floor on 4C, where she'd have more room, and be off the ventilator. We love that she's looking for us when we come visit, but it would also be nice for her to be well enough to talk & visit with us too! We know that your prayers are carrying us through, and will continue to, thanks again! God Bless you!