Friday, September 4, 2009
Today Sara is improving slowly. She really has the will to move around and stay where she wants to be, so more sedation is needed. They still haven't closed her breast bone, so they really don't want her to arch her back and try to roll over! We're waiting until she's stable for 24hours before they'll try to close her chest.When I walk in and talked to her she immediately reacted, and tried to move. It was nice to see that she hasn't lost her strength, and that she recognizes our voices. What a cutie she is! Thanks for praying for her.