Thursday, August 30, 2012

Thursday late night surgery...

Sara's in the OR, they found a clot outside her heart that they're removing now. She was having problems with low oxygen saturation, so they did a chest X-ray and an echo which both showed the clot. She's had a similar surgery on August 18th to remove large clots, and also flush her chest cavity. Sara was doing really well, but there will be ups & downs, so thank you for holding her up in prayer. God is with us!

Thank you so much for the surprise visits from friends & family, the care packages, gifts, love & prayers! We are well taken care of, and so blessed!

We'll post tomorrow about the outcome of her surgery.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Continuing to hold Sara, and you up in prayer. Thanks for keeping us updated. May God grant you His perfect peace. Love & hugs,

Louise said...

I'm with you tonight Karey....praying for Sara and all of you. My whole family is involved in this with me....including my mom and my little nephews who totally love hearing about your girls. I'm done studying for the night so will spend some time in prayer for all of you.