Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Home Sweet Home!

I'm home with Sara! We travelled on Monday, it took 12 hours to get here, we waited for & on ferries for 5 hours, and the driving time was only 7 hours! Sara was a great little traveller, she slept & played with toys for a lot of it. It was nice for her to have the ferry ride for a break from the car seat.
I spent 2 days in Salmon Arm, and it was awesome to see my family. I had a great time, and I wish it was longer. I was away from home for less than a month, but it felt like so much longer. Joel & Hailey went ahead of me to Salmon Arm for a week, and then Quadra. So we were apart for the longest time ever and I was so impressed how well Hailey did! She was content to hang out with Dad while he was at work here at camp, doing things like feeding horses & working with the tractor in the field. Daddy's girl.
Sara has an appointment with her Pediatrician in Campbell River on Friday. After that we'll find out when we'll be headed to Victoria to see the Cardiologist there.
Getting home to Quadra was such a great feeling, home at last!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Hey, the blog looks good...
Any updates on Sara and how your last appointment went?